Are you a bursting-with-talent student with a flair for writing? Ready to learn about marketing and kick off your career in copywriting? Know lots about how to write great stories with interesting angles? Then you could be our new Junior Copywriter for our Internal Marketing Team.
Advance is looking for a Junior Copywriter with an eye for grammar who can consistently craft engaging news stories and is up for being part of a creative and inspiring environment 10-15 hours weekly. You should either have an interest in writing or previous experience with copywriting, and be engaged in studies either on a bachelor or master level within a relevant field e.g. communications.
- A English Native studying in Denmark for at least the next 12 months.
- A Team Player who welcomes opinions and feedback on your work.
- A Self-Starter - you can take any job and run with it.
- A High Energy Person that loves driving projects forward.
- A Well-organized, Structured individual who puts pride in systematic and disciplined ways of working.
- Craft and write interesting news articles and case stories
- Execute a broad variety of copywriting tasks for organic and paid social media
- Ad hoc copywriting tasks incl. proof reading
- Collaborate with our Marketing team for the development of articles, case stories and social media content that will be published across all Advance channels
If you think you’re right for the job, send us your CV and a 140-character description of yourself.
Submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org