Advance is looking for a Digital Designer
The Digital Designer is an integral part of the digital creative team that touches all aspects of delivering content through an ever-expanding collection of emerging platforms. From web site and email design to social media video content and apps, the Digital Designer has direct influence across a variety of digital platforms.
- Execute digital creative solutions to meet clients’ needs and expectations in line with their overall marketing strategy.
- Work closely with the creative team to deliver innovative and fresh ideas in line with the client’s visual identity guidelines.
- Collaborate with specialists in the development of digital assets and solutions that will be used across a broad range of media platforms.
- Supporting the creative process by creating and executing digital solutions
- Designing digital media campaigns including websites and email templates, aligned with clients’ business goals
- Generating multiple formats of campaign assets from an existing digital design or brand guide
- Maintaining quality control of assets by checking against specifications and guidelines before submitting for review and development
- Maintaining personal production schedule to ensure delivery on time
- Staying up-to-date on the latest best practice, emerging digital trends and newest platforms
- Attending events and engaging with the wider digital creative community and undertaking appropriate research when required, thus ensuring our digital output stays innovative and relevant
- 1+ years of agency experience designing for web and creating impactful content for social
- Curiosity is an essential attribute for working at Advance so you’re passionate about what you do and determined to keep driving our clients forward.
- A positive attitude and attention to detail are must-haves.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to balance and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Fluent in Adobe Design Suite (mostly Photoshop and After Effects) and tools like Sketch and Invision.
- Animation skills such as creating simple cinema graphics, GIFS and other dynamic elements that can bring a story to life are a plus.
Advance is one of Denmark’s largest and most successful independent creative agencies. Founded in 1976 and proudly headquartered in Copenhagen, our perspective is distinctly global thanks to a healthy mix of International and Danish clients like LEGO, J&J, Coloplast and Jabra. Today, most of our work is produced for international audiences.
Send a copy of your CV or a link to your portfolio and/or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com with ‘Digital Designer’ as the subject line. Please write a few lines in your mail detailing why you think you’re the right candidate. Please do not send any examples of your work.