Are you an up-and-coming and bursting-with-talent digital designer?
Ready to learn more and grow in your career? Know lots about making great social media content? Then you could be our new Digital Designer.
Advance is looking for a designer with loads of creative spirit. If that sounds like you, you should also have worked for a couple of years in an advertising, design or content creation agency. You’ll be comfortable with working in both small and big teams and you should be well-versed in creating everything from outstanding graphic designs to providing rich interactive user experiences. We want someone who’ll shake things up and challenge the status quo, and in return, we’ll help you master new tricks, gain new talents and take off in your creative career.
Most importantly, you’ll know your Photoshop and will be confident with
After Effects, Premiere and Illustrator.
You are a:
- Team Player and welcome opinions and feedback on your work.
- Self-Starter - you can take any job and run with it.
- Good Listener and able to gain a clear understanding of both your team’s and client’s needs before making decisions.
- Design Enthusiast with great knowledge of the latest digital and classic design trends. Plus, you know all social channels like the back of your hand.
- High Energy Personality that loves driving projects forward.
- Well-organized, Structured Person who puts pride in systematic and disciplined ways of working.
- Execute a broad variety of creative solutions online to meet our clients needs and expectations in line with their overall marketing strategies.
- You will have responsibility for creating and driving Social Media content in collaboration with the rest of the creative team.
- Work closely with the creative team to deliver innovative and fresh ideas in line with the brand guidelines of our clients.
- Collaborate with specialists for the development of digital assets that will be used across a broad range of media platforms.
If you think you’re right for the job, send us a 140-character description of yourself, a link to your portfolio and a link to something that has inspired you recently. Submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org