Are you an energetic and ambitious digital designer who knows your Harry Potter from your Star Wars?
Then we may just have the job for you. We’re looking for an up-and-coming and bursting-with-talent digital designer who could teach us a thing or two about making good social, and who is plugged in to all the big intellectual properties.
Advance is looking for a designer with loads of creative spirit, to work on cool social media projects that activates kids and adults across a bunch of different well-known storylines and film studios.
We seek someone who has worked for a couple of years in either an advertising, design or content creation agency, and who is hungry to learn more and take the lead on exciting projects for one of the world’s biggest brands. This could be a really cool opportunity that will help you make some excellent work for one of our long-standing clients and help you take off in your creative career.
We’re looking for someone who can hit the ground running with a lot of energy and ambition. You should be able to work in both small and big teams, as well as on your own. Age, gender and background are irrelevant, but it will definitely help if you are a bit of a film nerd and like superheroes, magic and dinosaurs…
Skill-wise, you will need to be well-versed in creating everything from outstanding graphic design to providing rich interactive user experiences. We want someone who’ll shake things up and challenge the status quo, who understands how to create concepts and executes social media assets with a high level of finesse.
Most importantly, you’ll know your Photoshop and will be confident with After Effects, Premiere and Illustrator.
You are a:
- Team Player, can work with all ages and personalities and welcomes opinions and feedback on your work.
- Self-starter – you can take any job and run with it.
- Pop Culture buff – you know and love all the classic and latest films and games from the world’s biggest studios.
- Digital Native/Social Media Nut with great knowledge of the latest digital and classic design trends. Plus, you know all social channels like the back of your hand.
- High Energy Personality that loves driving projects forward.
- Systematic and unflustered – looking for the best way systematically with content development and able to handle deadline pressures.
- Execute a broad variety of creative solutions online to meet the project’s needs and expectations in line with the overall marketing strategy.
- You will have responsibility for creating and drive the Social Media content for the team.
- Work closely with the creative team to deliver innovative and fresh ideas in line with the visual identity guidelines.
- Collaborate with specialists in the development of digital assets that will be used across a broad range of media platforms.
If you think you’re right for the job, send us a 140-character description of yourself, a link to your portfolio and a link to something that has inspired you recently.
Submit your application to: email@example.com