Strategic thinking and an analytical mindset are the most important skills in this role. You are able to simplify complex problems into relevant and inspiring insights and pass on your thinking through inspiring creative briefs.
You have min. 3 years experience after your Masters degree from a business school or university within the marketing/communication field and have managed to put your theoretical experience into practice with great results. You master your methods and tools and are a capable strategic thinker, but you’re also driven by good instincts regarding what influences human behaviour and consumption.
Ideally, you’re working in a junior planner/consultant role today in a creative agency or media agency and are eager to take the next step in your career to gain greater responsibilities and work more independently.
In your current role, you have had the chance to work with both business- to-business and consumer brands, conduct qualitative and quantitative research and put together presentations in both Danish and English.
As a person, you are:
- Curious and analytical and keep digging for knowledge that can fuel problem solving, always seeking to understand why there’s a need for communication, why a problem exists, how consumers are behaving, why brands lose relevance, etc.
- Capable of bringing facts to life and conveying your findings clearly to stimulate the ideation process with our creative department
- An enthusiastic team player who thrives between business understanding and creative ideation
- Proactive and highly productive – both in your work with clients and in your own development
- Confident writing and presenting in Danish and in English